SPEE invited users from all across the oil and gas industry to participate in their…
PHDwin V3 Build 3.1.6 has been released with a number of bug fixes and general improvements including:
- Major improvements to the overall performance of the eco engine. Group case dependencies are now resolved more efficiently.
- Bug fixes and improvements for both Grid Editor and Global Editor.
- Fixes for historical cum graph titles and correction of SEDM forecast settings.
- Fixes and improvements for V2 to V3 imports and database roll forwards
- Fixed issue where program crashed upon exiting single user mode
- Overall improvements to economic hurdle triggers
Full release notes and the 3.1.6 update file are available in the Client Portal.