PHDwin V3 Onboarding
This onboarding session is designed to quickly get new V3 users familiar with the workflow tools and features in PHDwin V3. This course is designed for experienced PHDWin V2 users who are new to PHDwin V3 and those who are completely new to the PHDwin platform.
- Database management
- Imports, exports, and backups
- Navigating and customizing the interface
- Editing header info, production data, and economic inputs
- Building and applying models
- Global edit tools
- Forecasting and graph management
- Introduction to incremental Economics
- Introduction to group cases
- Introduction to Scenarios and Qualifiers
- Accessing additional resources including the Client Portal
- Course fee is collected after your registered session concludes. Attendees from the same company will be invoiced together.
- This session will be delivered via GoToWebinar
- Recordings will be available to registered attendees
- If you need to cancel your registration or register for a different date, please contact us at [email protected] so that we can assist you.
- This session assumes previous experience with decline curve analysis and integrated economics. Previous experience with PHDwin or software like PHDwin is required. If you do not have experience with a software like PHDwin, we can help you find a training solution that fits your needs.
- It is not necessary to have PHDwin V3 installed on your computer, but should you wish to download PHDwin and obtain a trial license, please access our Client Portal.