PHDWin V2 Fundamentals Training Overview
The PHDWin Fundamentals Course is a two and a half day intensive course designed for new users or those who wish to become officially PHDWin certified. This course covers all of the basic features of PHDWin along with hands on practice problems and real-time instructor feedback. Our experienced instructors work hard to adapt the training material to students’ needs. Computers and user manuals are provided for this course.
Please note, this course is for the PHDWin Version 2.10.
- Creating Projects
- Basic Data Entry: Using the Case Editor
- Case Types & Case Creation
- Creating Advanced Cases
- Group (Platform) Cases and Allocations
- Risked Economics
- Graphic Production Foreasts
- Reporting in PHDWin
- Mass Editing Data
- Models: Storing Multiple Economic Data Sets
- Partners: Storing Multiple Ownership/Investment Sets
- Managing Products and Multiple Projection Sets
- Importing Data into PHDWin
- Batch Printing Reports and Graphs
- Managing Data Across Multiple Projects
- Managing Projects, Files, and Backups
- Completion of this course awards 16 CEU.
- Course fee is collected after your registered session concludes. Attendees from the same company will be invoiced together.
- If you need to cancel your registration please let us know ahead of the cancelation period at [email protected]
- Cancellation Policy: We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise and request that all cancellations be submitted at least 7 days prior to the start of the course. TRC Consultants reserves the right to cancel this course up to 7 days prior to the course start date.