Audience: The PHDWin Fundamentals Course is a two and a half day intensive course designed for new users or those who wish to become officially PHDWin certified. This course covers all of the basic features of PHDWin along with hands on practice problems and real-time instructor feedback. Our experienced instructors work hard to adapt the training material to students’ needs.Computers and user manuals are provided for this course.
Materials: You will be provided with a PHDWin User Manual, but you may wish to bring a notepad and pen to take notes. The training facility will have a PHDWin-licensed computer for you to use, you may bring along your own devices if desired. WiFi is provided at no charge.
Continuing Education Credits: Successful completion of this course provides 16 hours of CEU.
Learning Objectives: At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create and Manage Projects
- Set up Workflow
- Perform Data Entry: Using the Case Editor
- Create Variety of Case Types
- Create Advanced Case Types
- Create and Report Group (Platform) Cases and Allocations
- Evaluate Risked Economics
- Graph Production Forecasts
- Report in PHDWin
- Mass Edit Data
- Manage Models: Storing Multiple Economic Data Sets
- Manage Partners: Storing Multiple Ownership/Investment Sets
- Manage Products and Multiple Projection Sets
- Import Data into PHDWin from a Variety of Sources
- Batch Printing Reports and Graphs
- Manage Data Across Multiple Projects
January 19 – 21, 2020
Wednesday – Friday
9AM – 5PM*
*Friday’s class ends by 1PM
$1995 + Applicable Taxes
Invoiced after the course
Please contact our training staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
You will be taken to a secure, external page to register.