Minimum requirements for PHDWin, PHD Models Maintenance, and PHDRMS:
- Pentium 4 2.4GHz processor or better, we highly recommend a dual core processor.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10
- 1 GB RAM
- Color Windows Printer
- Video resolution of 800×600 or better (SVGA)
- Pentium M ( Centrino) processors or better are recommended for laptop or notebook computers.
- Microsoft Office Professional 2003-2016 or Office 365 (NOT Office Home & Business)
Recommended Specifications for PHDWin, PHD Models Maintenance, and PHDRMS:
- Intel i5 or i7 quad-core processor
- Windows 10 64bit
- 8 GB RAM
- 500GB Solid State Drive
- Screen resolution of 1920×1080 or greater
- Microsoft Office Professional 2003-2013 or Office 365 (NOT Office Home & Business)
Operating System Compatibility:
- PHDWin is compatible with both 32 and 64 bit versions of: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. As PHDWin is a 32-bit program, it will install in the “Program Files (x86)” directory on Windows 64-bit machines.
- PHDWin utilizes Crystal Reports, which is not supported on some Windows Surface devices and other similar devices. We advise against running PHDWin on non-standard laptops or desktop PCs.
- You may use PHDWin on a Mac using Apple’s Bootcamp solution. A Bootcamp solution requires full versions of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Professional for Windows (32 bit) for full PHDWin operation. We do NOT recommend using VMWare or Parallels virtual machine software on Mac machines
- Microsoft Access
- PDF Writer